Wednesday 12 October 2011

We Three Trees Tutorial For Sale

3 cute little trees to add to your mantel or place on a table as favours for the holidays. These trees open up at the bottom and treats can be put in there to give as gifts to your family and friends for Christmas.

This tutorial comes with step-by step photo instructions. Click on the button below to get the tutorial delivered to your inbox within 24hrs of payment.

ETA: this tutorial requires Stampin'Up! Petal Cone Die.

Special price for Christmas  $3.95 tutorial





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Deanna, I love how you use all of the big shot dies to create beautiful projects and have purchased several of your tutorials. I have had the milk box die for quite a while but cannot seem to make it work. Do you have a tutorial or know of one?? Many thanks, Pam

JustNeedling said...

Hi Pam,

I just got this die and have not had any chance to play with it yet. I have not seen any tutorial on how to use this die but have seen many samples made with this die.

Could you email me at mrstam007@gmail.com and I'll send you some links to some great projects with this die.