Wednesday 31 December 2014

Happy New Year

 I just want to wish everyone a Happy New Year! 2014 was a challenging year for me but God is good to me and my family. He blessed us with so many things that is beyond my human thinking. I'm looking forward to 2015 and see what God has for me as I faithfully serve and love Him more. I would like to blog more in 2015. 2014 I blog very little and that made me sad. The car accident a year ago stop me from do so. Something I love and enjoy doing but couldn't do much of.


Something small I gave to my friends as a "thank you" for helping me. A little note card and a crochet snowflake tie to a rock candy. I randomly stamped snowflakes and then added a snowflake sticker to one of the snowflakes. Stamped a "thank you" sentiment and the card is done. Easy to do.


Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful start in 2015!

Deanna

No comments: