Monday 14 April 2014

Basket Full of Chickies and Bunnies

Hello stampers! I've been sick for awhile. Lots of coughing and weak at times. Finally got my energy back to crafting again. Anyway, I'm thankful for the good weather here in Vancouver. It has been beautiful sunshine and warm days for the past 2 weeks. Nothing like the sunshine to brighten up the soul.



I made a basket to hold the chick and the bunny boxes I made to give to the school kids this week. The basket is not strong enough to hold all the boxes. After filling them with treats they're heavy. The card stock is not thick enough to do the job. I have to hold the bottom of the basket so the handle wont break. The basket looks pretty though. Will need to use a thicker card stock. I know the kraft papers I have is thick enough but not the colour I'm looking for.



I added 2 flowers to the sides of the basket. I used the Fancy Flower Punch to make the flowers.



I filled each favours with candies. Candies are kids favourite of course. Even if they don't like my little creations I'm sure they'll like the candies. :)


 Thank you for stopping by! Happy Stamping!


Deanna



No comments: