Monday 1 July 2013

Family Camping Journals

Happy Canada Day!


Hello, stampers! I just got back from my family annual camping trip. We do this every year with my side of the family. We went to Cultus Lake this year. There were 27 of us and that was not all that was present. Jarod and a few others didn't come this year. We had to book 4 sites still and the sites at this camp ground were smaller than the other sites we've been too. We had a good time even though the sites were small. The kids went to a waterslide park but I didn't get to go. I was not a happy camper then but today I realized I probably wont enjoy it anyway. I'm afraid of heights and I saw a few slides that you have to climb up to the top before you slide down and they were pretty high. I'm glad I didn't get to go. God knows me better than I know myself. He was taking care of me.



Faith loves to write about her trips and every year she asks me to make one for her. This year she gave me at least a week notice. Other years she would ask me to make it the day before.



This year I only made 2. One for Faith and one for Hope. Here is the inside of the journal. I stamped every pages. I used the Under the Stars and Backwoods stamp sets. There is this new The Great Outdoors stamp set in the catalogue that I want to get from Stampin'Up! It has everything in this set that is perfect for the camping journals.

Thank you for stopping by! Happy Canada Day!

Deanna

No comments: