Friday 2 November 2012

Pink Christmas

Hello, stampers! What a week! I'm happy I got a lot housework done today. It usually takes me a couple of days to finish everything and the week starts over again. But today I got a lot done, made some cards and work my the 12 Days of Christmas Projects. It'll be fun. If you have not subscribe to my blog yet you should really do so. You'll receive FREE tutorials of the12 projects. You can't go wrong with free stuff.



I was cleaning (I'm always cleaning) yesterday and found these poinsettia all done up but not onto cards so I made some cards with it. I think these were left overs from the Ladies' Christmas Tea a few years ago. Can't remember which year. The cards are not in the traditional Christmas colours but it still looks nice. The beads on the poinsettia was adhere with Crystal Effects. Very strong stuff!


Thank you for stopping by!

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:"
Ecclesiastes 3:1

Deanna

No comments: