Thursday 7 June 2012

Blessings Book

Good day! I made this set for my kids' piano teacher. This is her last year teaching them as she is going off to Bible college. We are happy for her new adventure and will miss her dearly. She's such a sweet girl. She has been a great blessing to us over the years. I remember her as a little girl when she first move here with her family as a missionary in Burnaby and now she's all grown up. Time sure flies. Here is their church website Metro Baptist Church if you are interest in knowing more about their church.


I made a card to match the book.


This is an altered composition book. I used one of my favourite colour combos to decorate the book.


If you would like to make the ribbon flower you can find the tutorial here.

Thank you for stopping by today!

"I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth."
Psalm 34:1

Deanna

2 comments:

Susan said...

So pretty! I love blue and brown. I'm sure E. will love it! :)

Helen said...

beautifully done!