Monday 19 December 2011

Ladies' Christmas Tea 2011 Part 1

Few! Finally finished creating. This past Saturday my church hosted a Ladies' Christmas Tea and it was so much fun. My friend and I went all out on the decorating. I look forward to this event every year and so do the other ladies. There were 70-74 ladies came. There were 9 tables and I hosted one of the table. My friend co-hosted with me. Each table had two hostesses to do decorating and baking. We all had to make 60 cookies of 2 kinds. That's a lot of cookies and goodies. But who is complaining, right? You can never have too much. I mean this is the time of year we get to indulge ourselves in the goodies and not feel too bad about it. hehe

Anyway, this is going to be a long post so grab yourself a cup of tea or your favourite drink and enjoy all the pictures I have for you to see. I tried my best to take as many pictures as possible. Not easy decorating your table and at the same time go around and take pictures. I'm so thankful my friend did most of the decorating so I can go around and take pictures.


Here it goes. There are no particular order to the tables.


Table #1
Nice a simple red and white decorations.


Place setting. Folded fan like napkins. 
I like how the silverware was put into a cute folded napkin pocket.




Table #2
Greenery decorations. I love the centre piece.


Place setting. Cute little pine cone with a ribbon on top.


Close up of the pine cone.


Table #3
Very simple and elegant decorations. Kinda antique like. 
I think that's what it is.


Place setting. I love this place setting.


Table #4
Red and green decorations. Very impressive table.


Place setting.


Not sure what this was. Might be a water jug. Should've asked.


Cool personalized sign.


Don't you just love the chocolate fondu platter in the middle there?


Here's a close up of the fondu platter.


Table #5
A sweet factory table. Yummy decorations. You can get your sugar fix here. hehe


Yummy candies trees.


Place setting. I love the beautiful tea cup and saucer.


Wonderful sweet verse from the Bible.


More tea cups and saucers. They are all so different and unique.




Another sweet verse. Love this verse.


Aren't these the cutest marshmallow snowmen?


Here are some more snowmen.


Table #6
 Lots of candy canes here. Red and green decorations.


 Place setting. Shiny green charger. 
I never knew what a charger was before until I hosted a table a few years ago.





Don't you just love this centre piece? I think the hostess made it.
All real decorations here.


Table #7
 Another simple and elegant decorations.
The place setting is beautiful. To bad I didn't get a close up picture of it.


 Angels and star decorations. They were praising God in highest of Jesus birth.


Nativity scene on a cake.

Unfortunately I was unable to take pictures of one table. We rented at a community so we had to start on time and the hostess was late. I try to take pictures without people because some might not like their faces all over the internet. Hope you enjoy all these wonderful pictures of all the tables. I'll show my table on the next post.


Merry Christmas!
Deanna


2 comments:

Helen said...

Very impressive! I can't decide which table I like best. Each one has its own personal touch. Must be tons of fun!

John Cruz said...

Wow, your table looked awesome! Love it!