Wednesday 31 August 2011

Purple Paper Carnation

 Hey there everyone! Here is the other carnation flower I promised to show you. It is another purple carnation flower made out of paper.

I also made tiny flowers from the Trio Flowers punch (retired). Aren't they cute? I left the flowers white to add contrast to the card. Not so purpley (if there is such a word). Notice the lacy piece of dark purple paper on the card? It is the new Lace Ribbon Border punch. I'm a sucker for punches. I think I own almost all the punches Stampin'Up! sells.

Thank you for stopping by today!

Stamping Supplies:
stamps- happiest birthday wishes, fine lace background
papers- whisper white, perfect plum, pink pirouette, elegant eggplant
inks- elegant eggplant, chocolate chip, crumb cake
accessories- 1-3/4" circle punch, 2-3/8" scallop circle punch, trio flowers punch, lace ribbon border punch, little leaves sizzlits die, sponge

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

1 comment:

Margaret de Witt said...

Beautiful card Deanna. I love those little white flowers. I can't believe you made those using the Trio Flower Punch. I will have to make these :) Thanks for the inspiration!