Sunday 1 May 2011

Strength and Hope Note Card Portfolio- CPC


I'm so excited! I was asked by Jacque over at Craft Project Central to be a guest designer for the month of May. I can't wait to show you the project I made and the projects made from other fabulous designers of Craft Project Central through the month of May.

Here is the first project that starts off the month of May.



This beautiful note card portfolio is great to have on hand for quick notes and it also makes a good gift for someone whose life has been touched by Breast Cancer. Best of all, when you purchase the stamp set used to create this portfolio you’ll be contributing to a FABULOUS cause, the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

This fabulous project comes to you designed by Julie!

To get the instructions for this fabulous project, just subscribe to May!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

1 comment:

CHARLOTTE said...

Congratulations, Deanna. I've purchased some of her tutorials so can't wait to see what you come up with. I'm hoping to buy the hope and strength stamp too.