Sunday 8 May 2011

Mother's Day Blog Candy Winner

Congratulations, Kathy! You are the winner for the Mother's Day blog candy winner. Please email me at mrstam007@gmail.com and I'll give you the details on how to get set up for the pass to the Craft Project Central.

Kathy said:

This is my first Mother's day as a Grandma! I can't believe my baby girl is a Mom! So I think tomorrow is going to be a day full of special memories, old and new! Thank you for the pop to win! Happy Mother's Day!

Kathy Jacobson

Thank you everyone for joining me in the giveaway. I really enjoyed reading all those wonderful memories everyone had. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's DayI had a wonderful Mother's Day today although everything was behind schedule. My kids and the church kids did a Mother's Day program and it was wonderful. When we got home my family gave me a new laptop for Mother's Day/15th year wedding anniversary (May 11) gift. Wow! What a gift! I love it. My family is so wonderful! I love them so much. Hope made me at least ten different Mother's Day cards. She got a little carried away.

Deanna

No comments: