Tuesday 26 April 2011

Wedding Day Card #2

Hello, everyone! Here is another wedding card I made. The pattern paper is the same as the first card I made.

Can you guess how I got the pink card stock shape for the sentiment? I used the pillow box die for the look. Somehow my die is different from the one in the catalogue. The two side inside flaps from my die are just 1/4" wide but the one in the catalogue are the full ones. hmm...I wonder why is that? Might have to call SU! about that.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

3 comments:

Rita said...

Another gorgeous wedding card! You should go into the wedding business with the invitations & cards that you make...they are all so beautiful!

DianetheLibrarian said...

lovely and I love the flower!

Margaret said...

Gorgeous card Deanna, beautiful work as always :)
Margaret