Wednesday 9 March 2011

Vancouver Regional Project #4 No. 147 Card

Hello everyone! Hope you are having a good start to the week. Here is another project from the Vancouver Regional make n' take using the Nature Walk stamp set. We got this set for being at the event.
The card was actually going the other way from the sample in the instruction sheet. Well, the words on my Designer Series Paper went a different way so I made my card horizontal way instead. That day everything did not go well with my make n' take projects but I compromise (if that's the right way to say it) and make the best of it. What do you think of it? Do you like it. It was my first time playing with the Colour Spritzer Tool and I have no idea how to do it. Thankfully a fellow demonstrator helped me with it. I'm so hopeless.

Thank you for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

No comments: