Sunday 27 February 2011

Enjoy Life Altered Composition Book

Hello, everyone! No church this morning due to snow so here is a Sunday post for ya'll. Vancouver is NEVER ready when it snows. The city doesn't plow the streets fast enough. Sky train and buses are not running. Can't really get around even if we want to.
I live at the bottom of a hill so trying to get up the hill is not so easy. One year it snowed so bad and we tried to go places. Got stuck many times and at many places. Not going to try it this time.


Here is the altered composition book I made for my sister for attending the Regional with me. We had a great time learning and seeing new things. She love this book very much cause I made in her favourite colour.



Thank you for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

4 comments:

Unknown said...

As a follower of your blog I wanted to thank you for sharing your talent and creativity! I left an award ... just visit my blog to retrieve it!

Linda S said...

Love your blog. Thank you for following me. I am now your newest follower!

Colleen said...

Nice book. I found your blog thru the Canadian Blog Hop. Nice blog. Keep up the great work.

Patti said...

What a great job on the altered notebooks. They're too pretty to use! I just discovered your blog and enjoy your projects. I love the wedding favor box. I have given you an award on my blog. Stop by when you get a chance.
http://whatareyouinking.blogspot.com