Monday 6 December 2010

Holiday Greetings Snowflakes

Hello, everyone! Happy Monday! This past weekend was very busy for me which is not something new these days. I was shopping and decorating our church. It is a first for me. The church is so much bigger than my house so trying to decorating it was a challenge. My
DH helped me with all the decorating too. He was a big help to me.

Here is another card we made at the stamp-a stack class. I think it is called a Z fold but I'm not sure. We used the Northern Flurry embossing folder on this card. Anything snowflake I own them. Did the Rock n' Roll technique on the main image snowflake. This technique is so easy to do.

Thank you for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

1 comment:

Alexandra Lundgren said...

WOW!!! I love snowflakes too, but this card is just plain STUNNING!!!