Saturday 23 October 2010

Nursery Meeting Decorations

Here are some pictures I took of the decorations. Not very fancy but I like it. Wish they have different colour table cloths for me to choose from.

I bought the center piece from Superstore (a Canadian supermarket).


I spread all the leaves on the table and I made pumpkins too to go on the table.


Here a close up of the pumpkins. Each pumpkin has 12 scallop circles or scallop ovals. I sponge each and everyone of them. It took me a long time to punch, glue and sponge all these pumpkins. I glad it is over. All the ladies loved the decorations. They were over joy when I let them take everything home. They literally took everything. Except the center piece that belongs to the church.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

For those of you who emailed me for the template for the holder I'll email you it to you when I get a chance to put it into the computer. I have to wait for my DH to help me with that. He's the computer pro in the family.

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

No comments: