Thursday 21 October 2010

Cutlery Holder

Hello, everyone! Happy Friday! Today is a very busy day for me. I'm babysitting and after that I'll be going to a Nursery Meeting at night. So what's all those things in the above picture? They are cutlery holders. This was what I was talking about for the pass few days.


I made these to decorate for the Nursery Meeting. I made the pattern to hold a fork, a knife and a spoon. What do you think? You like? I love this holder!


Here is how it looks like with the cutlery in it.


Here is a close up of the front of the holder. The leaves are die cut. I sponged the leaves in Chocolate Chip ink and my fingers looked all brown after I don't know how many leaves I sponged. I made leaves to go on the table also so I'll show you that tomorrow.


Happy Stamping!
Deanna

4 comments:

Marla said...

I love your holder, and I would love to have the pattern. Thank you so much for sharing! mcreamer16atgmaildotcom

Rita said...

I luv it Deanna...awesome idea! Can you send me the pattern, I think I'll use this for my table for Thanksgiving this year. Thanks. Hugs Rita

Anonymous said...

This is really nice. I would love to have the pattern as well. I am so grateful to all of the wonderful crafty people like yourself.

Thank-you! Amy DiPippo
ADiPippo@msn.com

Christi Waite said...

I would love to have you send me the pattern! beautiful work on both the fall theme and the Christmas one with the candy canes
christijo48@sbcglobal.net