Tuesday 6 July 2010

Tropical Birthday Card

Happy Tuesday, everyone! Here is a card I made using the Tropical Party stamp set. I got this set since it was available to buy and it was sitting there waiting for me to ink it up.


I embossed the background paper using the Square Lattice Textured Impression Embossing Folder. The scallop behind the sentiment is the new 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Extra-Large punch. Love it! The only problem is that my 1-3/4" Circle punch is broken. I have to get another one if I want to make cards with this new scallop punch. Another item add to my ever growing wish list.

supplies:
stamps - tropical party, well scripted
papers - whisper white, pumpkin pie, rose red
inks - pumpkin pie, rose red, tempting turquoise, old olive, chocolate chip
accessories - Square Lattice Textured Impression Embossing Folder, Big Shot machine, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Extra-Large punch, 1-13/4" Circle punch

Thank you for stopping and have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

2 comments:

Irena said...

Gorgeous card. Lovely flowers.

Margaret de Witt said...

Very nice. I really like your style.