Tuesday 25 May 2010

Watercolor Trio

Happy Tuesday, everyone! I was going to write Monday instead. I had a stat holiday on Monday and now my days are mix up.

This card is almost one layer card but I can't seem have no layers on my card. I did the faux tearing technique for this card. The Watercolor Trio stamp set is perfect to make this kind of card. No colouring involve. My favourite kind of set.

Remember I told you that my camera lens was broken and it doesn't do auto focus anymore? Well, a friend bought a new lens and he never liked his old one (we have the same camera). He didn't want to keep his old lens so he gave it to us. Yippee! Praise the Lord for that! What a blessing our friend is! Now, I don't have to manual focus my projects anymore. lol

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

3 comments:

Cindy Jenkins said...

This is very pretty! I need to get that background stamp!!

Irena said...

wonderful card, lovely stamp, beautiful colors :)

FieryCanuck77 said...

wow! that is beautiful!