Monday 12 April 2010

Hello There!

Happy Monday, everyone! How was everyone's weekend? I had a good one. We got together with my DH's cousins and made Chinese dumplings. It was yummy. We made the dumplings and ate them afterward.

I made a card today! Yay! Not much stamping time for me anymore. I needed to stamp so I took a little bit of time to do it while the baby was sleeping. I don't like how the background turned out though. Doesn't seem to look right. Oh, well at least I made a card. I used the Tweet Talk stamp set for this card. Isn't the little bird cute? He is so chubby and tiny.
I also made a stack of cards a few months ago using this set and the Sunny Day Simply Scrappin' Kit. You can see the cards on the right hand side bar.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

1 comment:

Helen said...

Hi Deanna,
The card looks fine. You did good with the cut out bird. I could never cut it like that.

I used to make dumplings. But since I found out "Trader Joe" sold them and they taste just like home made, I never made them again.