Monday 8 February 2010

Set Of Thank You Cards

Happy Monday, everyone! Did you all had a great weekend? Mine was a lazy one. Didn't do much on Saturday and Sunday I stayed home in the morning to take care of my son. At night my was my husband's turn. My son was sick and is all better today. Kids, they sure get well fast.


Here are a bunch of "thank yous" I made for my friend. The same friend I made the birthday cards for. I gave them to her last night and she love both designs.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

2 comments:

Marie said...

These are gorgeous! I see you've mastered the corner punch - I haven't been able to yet.
Love your work - been perusing your blog whenever you post :-)

helen said...

They are beautiful! I am really amaze with your layout.