Monday 18 January 2010

Sweetheart Valentine Class

Hello, everyone! Happy Monday! This is a stamp class focusing on Valentine's Day. It uses the new Sweetheart stamp set and the new heart treat cup.

Want to make this set for your love ones? You can order a Kit-to-go with instructions on how to put these together and all the consumable materials to make a card with the heart treat cup, 3x3 note cards with holder and a Top Note treat box holder. I can stamp the images for you or you can have them blank. Just let me know.

Just want the instructions to make your own? No problem! Just click on the button for the pdf tutorial.








Sweetheart Valentine Project




1 comment:

helen said...

Very cute! Love the papers. I haven't done anything with mine yet. I like them so much I don't want to cut them up (lol).