Saturday 12 December 2009

Customer Appreciation Christmas Party

Happy Saturday, everyone! Last night was my first Customer Appreciation Christmas Party and it was a success. We had yummy Christmas dinner (my husband did the cooking), play some Christmas games and did 2 make n' takes. Everyone had a great time and even my son joined the ladies at the make n' take table.

I didn't take pictures until the end (totally forgot) so I only got three of the ladies.

Here is Anna with her make n' takes.

Here is Samantha with her make n' takes.

Here is Linda with her make n' takes.

I call these three the Musketeers. They come to my classes together most of the time. They are fun to have around.

Hope your having a wonderful Saturday so far and thank you for stopping by! I'll post a close up of the make n' takes on the next post. Gotta go and spend some time with my children and hubby. They have been neglected for a few weeks.

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you all had fun, Deanna, and your hubby did the cooking too - how lucky!