Wednesday 18 November 2009

Merry Christmas Reindeer

Another post for today. The scallop piece was a tag to begin with but ended up to be a card instead. What do you think? I really like how it turned out. I used the Scallop Circle #2 die and the Coluzzle Cutting System for the tag. I didn't really like the big gap between the 2 circles so I cut free hand the whisper white piece smaller after I cut it with the Coluzzle. I really should get the Circle Scissor Plus so I can get the circle very close together.


Supplies:
stamps- Winter Post, Serene Snowflakes, Delightful Decorations
papers- whisper white, real red, chocolate chip, Christmas cocoa DSP
ink- chocolate chip
accessories- #2 circle scallop die, Coluzzle Cutting System, 3/4" and 1" circle punches, scallop edge punch, Corp-a-dile, 1 1/4" striped ribbon, linen thread

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

3 comments:

helen said...

It's beautiful! I really like this reindeer. Who need a circle scissor plus when you could cut like that!

stampingwithlulu said...

Very pretty! Love how you used the wide striped ribbon on this card!

Rita said...

Beautiful card & that ribbon is gorgeous!!! I'm loving the look of the wide ribbon this year!