Thursday 8 October 2009

Pattern Pines Merry Christmas

Happy Thursday, everyone! Wow, it is already Thursday! I can't wait till tomorrow. My DH and I will be going to the annual Couple's Retreat host by Metro Baptist Church. It is always nice to go away with no children around. I love my children but it is nice to have a break from them once in awhile.

Another Pattern Pines card. Very simple one. Love this set! I think I'll have enough Christmas cards to give away when Christmas comes if I post one everyday. No, I wont do that to you. You'll get sick of seeing only Christmas all the way till Christmas time. lol

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

5 comments:

rebecca said...

I can hardly wait to get this set and copy your designs...love them.

helen said...

Wow, Deanna. I really need to get off your blog so I can get some work done. I really enjoy your creations. They are so beautiful.

Unknown said...

I agree with Helen ... once I visit your blog and hour has passed before I know it! I have this Patterned Pines set and did not think I like it all - my cards just weren't coming out like I wanted ... now that I have seen what you have done with the set I'll have to give it another try!

Rita said...

Beautiful!

A Stamper's Journey said...

Super cute card! I love your layout.

Maureen