Thursday 29 October 2009

Happy Birthday Mika! and Pal's Paper Challenge

Happy Thursday, everyone! Very wet here today. Tonight is our first night of Mission Conference at my church gvbc.ca. If you are local come and visit us. The service starts at 7pm. There will be great preaching about being a missionary.

It is my niece's birthday's party this Saturday and I made two birthday cards. Well, I'm only giving her one of course. She is 1 years old and being one is very important. Gotta throw a big party to celebrate this special occasion.



I was visiting the Pal's Paper website after I made these cards and they have this pink colour challenge to celebrate cancer survivor. Now how wonderful is that! I had no idea they are doing pink. This is my first time participating in the challenge and I'm excited. You know why I'm excited? They are having a blog candy give away. Now that is exciting!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderfulday!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Great birthday cards - love the color combos - very festive!

Rita said...

I luv it Deanna it's so pretty & I luv the glitter!

Margaret Moody said...

I love your pretty cards, Deanna! So glad you got to participate in the PPA challenge! Great job!