Friday 11 September 2009

Wedding Sweet Congratulations Card

Happy Friday, everyone! I can't believe it is Friday already! Time sure fly by fast this week.

So far my kids are enjoying their back to school days. My son finally love school. He get excited every morning to start his school and finish it on a timely manner. I'm so happy that he is enjoying school. My daughter always love school and wants to be a teacher when she grows up. My littlest one is learning colours and shapes. She very good with the shapes but not so much with colours yet. That's alright! She's only 2 going to 3 in two months. She just wants to do school like her brother and sister.

Today's card I use the Wedding Sweet stamp set I got for my sister's coming up wedding and that is a year later. But I'm happy I got to play with a new stamp set. Any excuse to buy new stamps. lol I stamp the flower image and sponge the middle of each flowers. I then put dazzling diamonds on and it made it look so beautiful.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

3 comments:

Susan said...

I love the color and the sponging - very classy! I can't wait to see everything you do for your sister's wedding!

Unknown said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card. The color combo pops right out. You did such a wonderful job. I can't get enough of your blog!

Rita said...

I luv the colors & sparkle on this card...it's so pretty!