Wednesday 12 August 2009

Razzleberry Lemonade Box

Happy Wednesday! Hope you all having a great week so far. Mine is very busy with babysitting my two nieces. The littlest one is a handful. She would not follow anyone but me and Jarod and Faith are dying to carry her. Right when I pass her to them she'll cry. Poor Jarod and Faith. They really want to carry her.

What do ya think of this cute little box? It is great for putting some sweet stuff, candles, lotion set and any other small things you can think of. Cute little gift to give away. I filled mine with some pink M&Ms.

Here is the side view of the box. Don't you just love the new Rich Razzleberry In Colour paper and the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP? When I saw the DSP paper in June I wasn't sure if I will like it but I'm glad I order it. It is so much prettier IRL.

Here is a closer view of the Cherry Blossom die flower. I cut two flowers out and cut one of the middle out and mount it together. Put a Rhinstone brad in the middle and mount the flower to the box. The leaves are the Little Leaves die. Now I don't have to make my own leaves and stems or spending a lot of time cutting them. Love my Big Shot!

Supplies:
Papers- rich razzleberry cs, razzlebery lemonade DSP, whisper white cs, textured certainly celery cs
Ink- rich razzleberry
Accessories- rhinestone brad, Sizzlix Embosslits CherryBlossom die, Sizzlits Little Leaves die, polka0-dots grosgrain ribbon, wide oval punch, Crop-a-dile, large eyelets, eyelet border punch, corduroy brad

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful box, Deanna. I can see that you love your Big shot as you're making more and more things with it - isn't it great that even the leaves are die cuts too.

Mr Tam said...

This is absolutley fabulous! I wish I were that talented.

Rita said...

Beautiful & I luv the color & all the detail you put into this project!