Thursday 27 August 2009

Joy Ornaments

Hello, stampers! Happy Thursday! Where have the week gone to? Tonight I'm having my first Christmas Cards class. It'll be exciting to make Christmas cards in August. I know some of you might not think of Christmas yet but it will creep up to you before you even know it.

Well, here is another sneak peek of the new Delightful Decorations stamp set and the Ornament punch from the Holiday mini. They'll be available to purchase September 1st. What do you think of this card? I know it is not the traditional Christmas colour but it really shows the Christmas ornaments. I have more to show you with this set and punch but gotta go and prepare for the class tonight.

Well, gotta run and thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just beautiful, Deanna. I'm glad you're having a class - you are so creative. You are definitely giving me good ideas as to what stamps to buy.

Cam said...

Very nice and everything coordinate beautifully. I am saving this so i can "create" this later. Thanks.