Saturday 15 August 2009

Baby Shower Gift

Happy Saturday! I went boating today with my husband and other people from our church. We road on the canoe and it was tiring. It was fun though and it was nice to do something without kids for once.


I went to a baby shower last night. This was the gift I gave to the baby. I make a paint can for every baby when they are born. Very nice and useful for keeping little baby things in for memory. I know lots of moms love this paint can and I do too.

I used the It's A Boy Simply Scrapin' Kit (retired) to make the paint can, a Top Note album and a card. I don't have anymore matching ribbons left so I just used what I got.

A close up of the card. I used the Baby's First (retired) stamp set. I'll never sell this set. It is so cute!

A close up of the Top Note album. I wanted an album that is small enough to fit in the can so I used the Top Note die to make it. The image of the baby was from the Welcome, Little One (retired) stamp set. The sentiment on the card was from this set.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

1 comment:

Rita said...

Really cute project & gift set Deanna...I luv it! I'm sure she did as well. You have such a talent when it comes to gift giving!