Tuesday 23 June 2009

Cherish Roses

Hello, stampers! I made this card the same time as the one post here. I took a picture of them together but never post it. The layout is the same but the roses are different. I used the 5th Avenue Floral for this card. Stamped it three times and cut them out and layered them. I used the blender pen to coloured the rose.


Here is a picture of the two cards together. They are so pretty. I love roses. I'll buy every roses stamps SU sells. Can't get enough of them.

Here is the inside of both cards. I noramlly leave the inside blank but people tells me I need to have some kind of saying inside so I listen.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

That first one is very pretty. It is my favorite.

Susan said...

I like this one better! LOL The rose is softer. But they're both beautiful. I like something on the inside too. Love how you stamped the swirl in the bottom corner.

Rita said...

Wow, these are awesome & oh so elegant!!! I love what you did to the inside too!