Friday 6 February 2009

Altered Clipboard


First time altering a clipboard. It was so easy and fun. I need to make some for a Bridal Show coming this February. The the bride-to-be can use it to fill out a door prize form. I covered the clipboard with the Berry Bliss (retired) paper. Then, I stamped the "enjoy" in the middle of the clipboard. The little red flowers on the pink paper was a stamp from the Enjoy Every Moment stamp set.

Now I need to make a matching pen to go with it. Better get creating.

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!
Happy Stamping!
Deanna

2 comments:

Susan said...

I love altered anything, but I haven't done a clipboard yet. Did you coat it with anything when you were done to seal it? It's cute!

JustNeedling said...

Thank you, Susan! I did not seal it with anything but I think I should. Got to look that up how to do it.