Monday 22 December 2008

Tea Bag Holder


This was one of the favors I was going to make for the Ladies' Christmas Tea. I don't think it will go well with the pink princess theme we did. But I really like it. This tea bag holder holds two tea bags. All materials here I used are retired. I really need to use them up for new products in January.

Here is the inside view of the holder.
Hope you all a happy Monday and have fun in the snow. We had 10" of snow yesterday. The kids are so happy to see snow but not so much for the adults who have to go to work. For those who get tons of snow every year you got to understand that we hardly get snow here. When it does people panic. They don't know what to do.

Merry Christmas!
Deanna

2 comments:

Rita said...

What a kool idea, I luv it & it's so pretty in this color! Wishing you & your family a Merry Christmas!

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty, and a great idea!!