Tuesday 16 December 2008

Place Setting From The Ladies Christmas Tea

Here are some close up photos of the place setting from the Ladies Christmas Tea. i put crystal effect on all the poinsettias and pretty beads in the middle.

I got my DH to print out the word princess on a piece of white card stock then I mounted the word onto brushed silver card stock. I made blank oval name card so whoever sits at our table they can write their names on it. You can't see it too well in the picture but I wrote my name in silver ink.

This is a mini purse with a chocolate inside. It was too pretty that the ladies was afraid to rune the purse if they take the chocolate out. I covered the chocolate with a Bella Rose DSP.

A lady sat at our table had a Polaroid camera so we took a picture of the ladies individually, cut and mounted the photo right there that night. This is a magnetic picture frame that we can put on our fridge.

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

2 comments:

Carol said...

Hello. I have just found your blog from Miriams. You have made some wonderful cards, bags and gift tags, etc. Thank you for sharing. It's been so nice to have a wander through your creativity! Some beautiful items.

Rita said...

These are just awesome, I luv them Deanna!!! So beautiful, you are so talented girl! This gives me some ideas for a future bridal shower, if I'm asked for some ideas!