Thursday 6 November 2008

SCS Colour Challenge 191


Here is my take on the SCS Tuesday Colour Challenge. I love all this colour combo! they are so pretty together.

I used the Eastern Bloom stamp set for main image and Pocket Silhouette stamp set for the sentiment. I cut two circles using the Coluzzle Cutting system and pierce the Riding Hood Red circle one. The blossom branch was stamped in Chocolate Chip ink onto Whisper White cs then in Pink Pirouette ink onto another WW cs. I cut the flowers out and adhere them with Two Way glue. Yes, I did cut every single flowers out. It was a lot of work but very worth it. It made the flowers stand out more. The two big flowers was stamped, cut out and adhere with dimensional. The rest of the card is self explanatory.

Have a great day and thanks for looking!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

No comments: