Wednesday 12 November 2008

I Will Not Misplace a Stamp Again!

Do you have tons and tons of stamps and some of them are almost the same? I do. Especially snowflake stamps. I just love snowflakes. I have about almost every set that SU sells and they can be confusing as to which stamp goes back to which set when using all different snowflakes to make cards. So I found a way to keep track of my stamps. This really helped me when I do classes and workshops. Some of my customers like to help cleaning up and this idea shows them which stamps goes to which set without asking me.

This picture shows two of the same sheet of the stamp adhesive labels. The top one is the original and the bottom one is the copy one. Before I put the labels onto the wood, I make a copy of that label sheet. Then I cut the copy one to fit in the stamp box. Now I can put the original labels onto my wood.


Here is how it looks like in the stamp storage box. Now I know if I'm missing/misplace a stamp from that set.

Hope this idea help you to be more organize with your stamp sets.

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

24/7 online shopping

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

I love this idea. Thanks for sharing this tip.

Rita said...

What an awesome idea Deanna! I'm also going to stamp every stamp I have on paper & put them in a 3 ring binder in catagories so that I know what stamps I have & where they can be found, (especially sentiments) because I have stamps that I rarely use 'cause I forget that I have them .

Nikki said...

That is a WONDERFUL idea! Thanks!!