Monday 2 June 2008

Teacher Gift

School is almost over less than a month. This is a great "thank you" gift to give to your child's/ children's teacher(s).

This package includes a card, picture frame and a post-it-note holder. I used the Ginger Blossoms DP to make this set.


Close up of the picture frame. Can you see the little rhinestone in the middle of the pink flower? click on photo for larger image
I took the rhinestone out of the rhinestone brad using a plier. Then I glue the rhinestone with Crystal Effect.


Close up of the post-it-note holder.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

2 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful gift! I luv that DP it's so pretty!

Bloggy Mama said...

Love the DP. I got my package today. Thanks, I adore it. What a great inspiration!!