Saturday 3 May 2008

My First Tutorial! Yeah!

For whoever is interested on how to make the lid for this box I did a tutorial for it.


Here it is.

Supplies:
-4" x 8 1/2" piece of card stock
-trimmer with scoring blade
-scissor
-snail adhesive



Score 1 3/16" all four sides.
Cut four sides on the long side. Trim off two flaps as shown in the picture. I drew in the scoring lines on my card stock so you can see where the score lines are and the cutting.

Put snail adhesive on the two flaps .
Adhere the flaps to the sides. This is how the lid looks like before adhere to the box. Put snail adhesive to the flap that is hanging out and adhere to the box.


Hope the instructions are clear enough. Maybe not the explaining but hopefully the photos will.

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of my first tutorial.

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

1 comment:

Rita said...

Great idea for the top of this box, thanks for the tutorial!