Thursday 22 May 2008

Father's Day Card

Father's Day is coming soon and I'm making some cards for the upcoming Father's Day class. Here are two cards I came up with so far. Hope you like them.

Both cards are made from the For Father stamp set from the Occasion Mini (which the date is extended until the end of June). Yay! This mini catalogue is so awesome. I love all the sets that are in there and the new designer papers, they are just gorgeous. If you live in Canada and don't have a mini catalogue yet and would like one, email me and I'll send one to you. Or you can view it here.




Well, thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

2 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful Father's Day cards Deanna! My favorite is the 2nd one! Love all the layers! Love how you pierced the first one, very cute card!

Deborah said...

Fabulous Father's Day card! Take care, Deb