Thursday 24 April 2008

My Favourite...

Apples are my favourite especially granny smith. That's why I put a green apple in the middle of this card. I used to eat a lot of apples everyday. Now, not so much.

I use the Tart and Tangy stamp set and Summer Picnic designer paper from the Occasion Mini. The "my favourite" sentiment is from the Loonies For Littles Kit promotion happening now until May 31, 2008. It is a campaign--benefiting the "Littles" (kids) and "Bigs" (adult volunteers) of Big Brothers Big Sisters Canada--Stampin' Up! will donate $2 to BBBSCA's In-School Mentoring program when you purchase the Loonies for Littles Stampin' Kit.

Contact me today to order the kit to help out with a great cause. I'll ship anywhere in Canada. Just started yesterday, Stampin'Up! will be accepting customer credit card. No more bounce cheques. Woohoo!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

No comments: