Tuesday 1 April 2008

A Gift For My Sister

This one uses the same colours but different look from the previous post.

I made this for my sister. She finally got her CGA after 10 years. She took the whole family out for dinner to celebrate. When I say the whole family, I mean all her sisters and their families. All 25 of us. Hope she like this gift.

I made the holder with the "Congratulations" on it and filled it with four matching "thank you" note cards.

Note holder when the flap is slide off from the ribbon. It shows the sentiment.

Holder when it is open.
3x3x note card.
Supplies:
Stamps-Embrace Life, Warmest Regards
Papers-rose red, chocolate chip, whisper white, DP
Inks-basic black
Accessories-markers, gel pen, ticket punch, scallop punch, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punch, Coluzzle cutting system, business envelope

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

No comments: