Saturday 12 April 2008

Album for a Piano Teacher-part 1

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was great. We went to visit my brother- in- law and his wife. They are expecting so it was great spending time together and talked about baby.

On to the album. I made this for a lady at church. She asked me to make one for the piano teacher ( missionary to Maple, Ontario) in a very short notice. Wow! I can't believe I can make an album in three days. It was a lot of work and lots of motherly duty negligence . My DH did a great job filling in. He is so wonderful.

There are 15 pages inside this album. I'll show you three for now.

The empty panel on the right side of the page was where I drill the holes to bind the book. I took these photos before I assemble them.



Well, have a great day!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

No comments: