Thursday 14 February 2008

Happy St. Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope you are all having a great day and celebrating the love you have in your life!

Here are sucker holders I made for my daughter to give out to her friends. She had fun giving them out. She made sure she got all the names I rattle off to her. She can't read yet so it was pretty good she remembered them all.

I stamped "so sweet of you" from Sale-A-Bration (SAB) So Many Scallops stamp set. This set is free with every $70 you spend. There are 5 stamp sets and Rub-ons for you to choose from.
Then I punched the stamped images out with a scallop punch and punched a 1/16" hole for the heart to go in the middle. I got these hearts for the longest time and finally used them.


I mounted the scalloped flowers with dimensional. Put a tag punch piece on the top for closers. Just slide it under from the front piece that is not tape down. The staple made it stayed close.


Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Darling lollipop holders! You did a great job, I am sure the kiddies were thrilled! Deb