Tuesday 11 September 2007

Christmas Card

My first Christmas card of the year. I love Christmas. My first Christmas in Vancouver was in 1980. It was a very long time ago and I loved it very much. I remembered I received lots of gifts for the very first time. We never had that in my home country, Vietnam. We were lucky if we even have food to eat let alone gifts. So that year was very special to me. Now I get to celebrate Christmas with my DH and three beautiful children. God is good to us.


Anyways, back to the card. Not so triditional colour of red and green. The card base is River Rock cardstock with Chocolate Chip cs for matting. I used the new 1st level hostess set Sidekick Sayings and 2nd level hostess set In the Spotlight. The double stitch ribbons are very nice. I love ribbons and use them a lot. The flower was punched out using the five petal flower punch, put a brad through it then mounted on with dimensional.


Happy Stamping!
Deanna

No comments: