Friday 24 August 2007

Loot Bags

These are the loot bags I made for my two nephews' birthday on Saturday. My sister brought over three bags of goodies to go inside and said "Here, can you make loot bags for my boys?" That's all she said. I got a list of names and that was about it. So this is what I came upwith. I made two different versions. One for the boys and one for the girls. When I was making these I realized I didn't have any stamps for children except the Sporting Goods set which is now retired.

For the boys.

For the girls.

Materials Used:
Stamps-Sporting Goods, Delight in Life and Brushstroke Alphabet
Papers-whisper white, basic black, real red
Inks-basic black, real red, groovy guava, wild wasabi, pretty in pink, only orange, ruby red
Accessories-white lunch bag, square and circle punch
Happy Stamping!
Deanna

No comments: