Thursday 16 August 2007

In the Spot Light Water Bottle

I forgot to post this picture of the water bottle. I stamped these water bottle for my open house and gave one to every attendee. I was able to get 5 stamped strip out of an 8.5" x 11" cardstock. I randomly stamped the cs then cut the strips out then stamped the hand stamp stamp on and taped it around the bottle. Very easy. I wanted to have a tag too but didn't have enough time. This was a last minute project.


Materials Used:
Stamp-In the Spotlight, Hand Made
Papers-whisper white
Inks-wild wasabi, river rock, soft sky, blue bayou and purely pomegranate
Accessroy-water bottle


Happy Stamping!
Deanna

1 comment:

Caroline LeBel, Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

what a great idea!! I should do this for my next meeting too :)

(so many ideas, not enough time)