Wednesday 23 May 2007

Tissue Paper Box Card

I made this card using a tissue paper box for the pattern paper . I love the pattern of the box so I saved it for a card. I finally got around to it. I have a purple one, too. Just waiting for the inspiration to come for that one. Now back to the orange card. I carefully peeled off some layers of the box so that it would not be so thick on the card front. You need to do it slowly as you don't want to create any creases on the paper.

I stamped the Look Like Spring flowers then cut them out. I then put glitter in the middle of the flowers and after it dried it made the centre stand out more.


Materials Used:
Stamps-Looks Like Spring, Warmest Regards
Papers-More Mustard, Whisper White, Tissue Box
Inks-Only Orange, Basic Black
Accessories-grosgrain ribbon, glitter, dimensionals

Happy Stamping!

Deanna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Deanna, that card looks great! No way that was a tissue paper box. It looks like designer paper!!!