Tuesday 1 May 2007

Bundle Of Joy

My sister needed a baby card so I came up with this. I needed a couple myself so I made 6, 3 boys and 3 girls cards. Very simple and fast. It is so simple I didn't even colour the giraffe. It is hard to see in the picture but I dry embossed in the bottom of the card with Fiskars ShapeBoss. It is a cool tool, I don't need a light table to emboss.I had this embossing kit years ago and hardly use it. This is one of the tools I own that gets forgotten because it is tucked away. If I don't see it I don't use it.


Girl card
















Boy card

















Materials Used:
Stamps- Bundle of Joy, Riveting
Papers- whisper white, chocolate chip, pretty in pink, brocade blue
Inks- chocolate chip, pretty in pink, brocade blue
Accessories- sponge, grosgrain ribbon, Fiskars ShapeBoss


Happy Stamping!

No comments: