Friday 6 April 2007

Trifold Looks Like Spring

I got a sample card from the wedding fair and loved how it looked so I made my own template. It is a little smaller than the original. I used an 8 1/2 x 11 Bravo Burgandy cardstock then cut it to 3 3/4" x 11" . I then scored it at 3 3/4" then at 7" leaving the last panel at 3 1/2" (this is the cover). Fold the scored lines. I stamped two flowers, cut it out, then taped it together using dimensional to separate the flowers so it would not be so close together. This give it some dimension. Looks better in real life (IRL). I used a slit punch on the front panel for the ribbon to go through. I cut two slits on the middle panel to hold the ribbon. The ribbon will not fall off when it is open.















Materials Used:
Stamps- Looks Like Spring, Cute Converse
Papers- bravo burgandy, whisper white, mellow moss
Ink- bravo bugandy
Accessories- brads, slit punch, spring bouquet flower punch, 1/16" punch, sponge, dinmensional, gingham ribbon

Happy Stamping!

No comments: