Wednesday 11 April 2007

Green Basket


Just thought I try this basket out.

I made this basket using the instruction from Beate's blog. She did a tutorial on it.

I cut the big flowers out, punched the small flowers out from the Spring Bouquet Flower punch, then punch a 1/16" circle to both flowers and secure them with brads . I also punched the basket with the same punch then put the flowers on it. I like sponging so, I sponged the edges to give some colour to the green. I then used the corner punch to make the scallop look on the handle. That is so cool, isn't it? I did not come up with this technique. Someone else did but I don't remember who. To get the scallop look just simply take the punch guard out then punch away.
My daughter loves this basket. She folds tissue paper nice and neatly then puts them in the basket.

Materials Used:
Stamp- Looks Like Spring
Papers- certainly celery, whisper white, so saffron
Inks- certainly celery, regal rose
Accessories- brads, sponge

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved your thicker scalloped handle on the basket! Pretty Basket!