Monday 5 March 2007

Yippee! The Starter Kit, It's Here!


Yippee! My mini starter kit is here. Now I'll go and mount my two stamp sets Polka Dots & Paisly and Greetings Galore. I love the Polka Dots & paisly set. I received a card from my upline using this set. It is so beautiful.

Two Saturdays ago my sisters and I did scrapbooking. We get together once a month to have a little fun and do what we love to do.
The base is certainly celery card stock and the stripe paper is from the simply scrapin Delight in Life Sellabration kit. The word cute is from the SAB set So Very stamp set. The swirly is from the Fresh Flower stamp set.


Have a good day.
Deanna

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love both of these projects! And thank you for putting me on your blog list I am flattered to be listed among such talented ladies.

Anonymous said...

Hey De,
This is so cool. Good job. I have always loved your cards. Keep it up. I'll keep looking your spot up to see what all you post on it. Take care and have fun!